PhishLine is seeking a highly motivated individual to help our customers effectively manage their response to the ever-growing number of social engineering threats that they face on a day-to-day basis.
This position will be focused on accounts of all sizes, but with an emphasis on those customers looking for a managed service offering. Our managed service offering means working in close collaboration with the customer to help them design and build effective campaigns to analyze their strengths and weaknesses, and remediate those weaknesses through education, improved procedures, and technology. This position will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
PhishLine helps global organizations measure their end-user susceptibility to real-world, social-engineering attacks and provides immersive, just-in-time training to drive improved behavior on the part of end-users. We are a fast-paced, results-oriented company and we value energy, passion, and creative thinking. Along the way, we take the time to have fun. We recognize and reward excellence, whether it’s a sales person who blows out their number or a security consultant that goes above and beyond for one of our customers.
Our Founder and CEO is a veteran software executive with impeccable security industry credentials and a solid history of delivering enterprise-class software solutions. PhishLine was built for security professionals by security professionals. PhishLine offers advanced metrics, benchmarks, and threat vector analysis that our competitors can’t match.
PhishLine, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PhishLine, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
As a Consultant, you will be responsible for meeting or exceeding the expectations of your enterprise customers, with the primary metric being customer retention. The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service combined with superior communication skills, especially over the phone. You must be able to manage your workload in way that is completely transparent to your manager and peers. Candidates must be self-starters with the ability to maintain a high level of productivity with a minimum of supervision. Consultants may be asked to travel, but 90% of work will be handled over the phone, via email, in the office, or via WebEx.
Required Skills, Characteristics, Duties
- Self-starting and self-directed
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- A patient approach to consultation and training that can help even novice customers come up to speed on social engineering
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- A natural empathy with customers
- An instinctive drive to provide excellent customer service
- Provide requested campaigns, reports, and other services that are part of our offering
- Consult with customers to create a year-long plan of campaigns, reports, and training
- Proactively manage your assigned customers to ensure that they are satisfied and effectively using the product
- Manage your tasks and projects using the assigned tools in a manner that is consistent and understandable to your peers
- Meet or exceed customer retention goals
- Ability to effectively test pending changes to the environment
- Discover, track, and communicate issues with the products
- Proficient with MS Office
- Proficient with WebEx
- Familiar with basic HTML/CSS or graphic design concepts
- 5+ years in a technology service or customer service role
- Experience managing a large, diverse quantity of customers (with experience prepping for calls, communicating with a large group of customers, and effectively managing workload)
- Literate in information security topics, especially social engineering threats
- Literate in basic corporate technology concepts like email and networking
- Proficient in native HTML/CSS
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Customers can be global
- Work from home or shared office space
- 30% of time will be spent on the phone
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
PhishLine, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PhishLine, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.