CURIOUS TO KNOW WHERE YOUR COMPANY STANDS?
Find out by taking part in PhishLine’s benchmarking campaign in April
Why wait until you’re being targeted to find out if your employees can fend off cyberattacks? Assess your company’s threat readiness by participating in PhishLine’s pioneering benchmarking campaign.
Have you signed up for PhishLine’s benchmarking campaign in April? If not, consider that benchmarking is the only true way to see how your company stacks up when it comes to security awareness.
Benchmarking helps companies evaluate and prioritize improvement opportunities. It fosters a spirit of enthusiasm to exceed the benchmark, promotes discussion based on data rather than assumptions or emotions, improves understanding of the real opportunities and their priority and minimizes resistance to change.
PhishLine Benchmarking Campaign Details
- Campaign is free to any PhishLine client that wishes to participate.
- Campaign dates are April 9—13 with the cutoff for collecting results April 20.
- All you need to provide is your address book.
- One email (click here to view) will be used for all participants.
- Reporting (click here for sample) will be shared after the campaign.
- Sign up today—just contact your consultant.
We look forward to helping you fortify your business against cybercrime through this pioneering benchmarking effort.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact your PhishLine consultant!